Monday, August 2, 2010

The begging commences

I have to start calling all these charities this morning to try and get some help paying my rent and I don't want to but Dick has left me no choice He is not going to help me that is painfully clear. He has nothing to worry about He has the THWW taking care of Him like I did for 22 yrs He has a new mama and no longer needs me.
 Its hard to make your mind believe you no  longer love someone when your heart still does and why I love him I do not know. I think I have decided  that I don't miss him I miss who I thought He was. But life and the bills just keep rolling on and I am at the point where I just don't know what to do.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you... found you through Pissy's...

    What to do?

    A day at a time... I know that sounds trite... banal... but that's what I did when essentially the same thing happened to me.

    You will make it... until then, remember to breathe... and do write about it. It is therapeutic...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey....listen to Shoes...he's a good guy. :)

    I know we don't know each other, but I want to help you. Especially seeing as how we're in the same boat.

    As a paralegal for the District Attorney's office in Alabama, I specialized in Domestic Relations (mostly child support, but I know a lot about divorce in the state as well). That being said: I'd be happy to advise you in any way you like or need. I can also put you in contact with various state agencies that can help you. Possibly in direct contact with certain individuals at said agencies.

    leave me a comment w/ your contact information if you'd like.

    Hugs!

    ~Pissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Please message me and let me know who you are! I just got your comment asking me if I will ever blog again. As a matter of fact I will do a post RIGHT now just for you. :)

    ReplyDelete